NarVla wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and in an effort to best ensure that satisfaction, we strive to provide more than the typical description and photographic depictions. As such, we ask that you read the description, review and confirm that the dimensions and size meet your criteria, and review all photos on any vintage/estate item as we do not accept returns on pre-owned jewelry
Contemporary (new) jewelry purchases are backed by the NarVla 14-Day Return Policy
. If an item is defective or not as ordered, you have the option of requesting a refund or an exchange for the purchase. You may return any defective or not-as-ordered contemporary item within 14 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange on the product. (The cost of original shipping is refunded only in the instance of defective or not-as ordered items, so please be sure to review and confirm that the dimensions and size meet your criteria.) As the buyer, you are fully responsible for the return shipping and insurance costs.
Returned merchandise must be intact and not have been altered, resized (by a jeweler outside of NarVla), or damaged in any way that cannot be honored for return.
Once NarVla receives the returned item and it has been reviewed and confirmed to meet the above-stated return conditions, your refund or exchange will be processed in a timely manner.
Customized, Made-To-Order Jewelry
As customized jewelry is made to your personalized specifications, no returns are available on jewelry that has been customized in any manner (resizing, engravings, etc.).
- In order for NarVla to process a return, please first contact us to advise us of your intent to return an item, stating the reason(s) for the return.
- Packing and insuring your returns:
- Place your order in any standard plain box. (You can purchase these from the U.S. Post office for less than $2.00.) Please be sure to include all original packaging and collateral material.
- Insure your package. Please refer to your invoice for the price of the item you are returning:
- Value Less than $500 — Send your item(s) using First Class or Priority Mail with insurance for the purchase price.
- Value At or Above $500 — Send your item(s) via U.S. Postal Service Registered Mail, insured for the total value of the contents and request a return receipt for confirmation that the package has reached NarVlá. (Please note Fedex and UPS will not insure merchandise valued over $500.)
- Ship all packages to the NarVla offices located at: NarVla, 9222 Clayton Road, St. Louis, MO 63124
- Depending on your location, the package should arrive in our office within 2-10 days.
- All qualifying refunds will be processed within five (5) business days of receipt of the returned product, and handled in the form of the original purchase payment method.
Packages containing returned items that are shipped beyond the 14-day return period, or that are incorrectly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
NarVla is not responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.